2. Benchmark other parishes/churches to find best practices
a. Do online & phone research and visit an ideal Parish
b. August 2016
3. Conduct Parish wide Survey parish to determine needs and future evangelization focus
a. October 2016.
4. Develop "Evangelization Plan" based on feedback, benchmarking and survey
a. Feb 17.
1. Organize and facilitate two parish retreats a year
a. one during Advent season
b. one during the Lenten Season.
• Provide more opportunities for families to engage in family prayer by FYE2017.
• Establish/host a book fair to provide learning materials to our faith community and organize supplemental books in the formation library.
• Develop a new weekend retreat experience by Fall 2016 for at least 20 emerging disciples in middle school to strengthen call to discipleship.
• By FY2017, increase high school teen participation in retreat experiences by 10%, and offer advanced leadership training to at least 5 high school teens who actively participate in parish life.
• By FY2017, offer young adults advanced leadership training to deepen participation in the parish community as liturgical ministers and catechists.